Monday 9 June 2014

Hola! Ola! Bonjour! and Hello! - First Post

Hello Internet,

(This is truly nerve racking, and all I'm doing is sitting in front of my computer!)

Hi Everybody! Welcome to my blog 'Maddy Bea' 
Firstly, a bit about me: My name is Maddy - my middle name is Beatrice unsurprisingly- and I'm a fifteen year old girl from Suffolk, England. My birthday is March 28th (same as Zoella woop) and I go to a boarding school in Kent, which I am at most of the time, but at home I live with my Mum, Dad and my two older brothers. 
Now you know a little bit about me let's move on to what my blog is all about.
I love to write. I always have and I probably always will. Be it serious stuff like stories, poems and even English essays (yes, I do enjoy these…), or silly things like poems about my friends and family. I have a ridicously huge imagination which is a curse and a blessing. 
I decided to start this blog today, but have been wanting to start one for a long time. I felt like I was too young to start; I still do but here I am! 
My blog posts will probably be about anything and everything. From school life to makeup or fashion, advice to recipes or even what I'm doing or a book/song/film I recommend. 
My main aim of this is just so I can write for a purpose. I've defiently been inspired by Zoella, Niomi Smart and FleurDeForce, having watched their youtube videos before discovering their blogs.
I just want this blog to be my little haven but to also (hopefully) inspire and help others.
So, if you can cope with some bad grammar and spelling (spelling is not my thing) then enjoy! 

MaddyBea x

No comments:

Post a Comment