Wednesday 2 July 2014

Birthday Present Idea

struggle with birthday present ideas and normally just end up buying my friends makeup or bath stuff, which is nice but not very special. So, as my friend's birthday is a week on Saturday, two of my other friends and I decided to pull together for a present. Originally we were going to get one big present for the three of us, but as fifteen isn't a big birthday we decided to get lots of small things. So we did and I had the idea of putting the presents in a box smothered in photos of our friend and us.

I think this is a really meaningful and special present and I thought I'd share it with you all as present ideas can be sparse.

All you need is:
• a box - a shoebox is perfect
• scissors and glue 
• tons of photos
• patience!

It's quite self-explainitory really!



Little present ideas:
- A book
- Mascara
- Eyeliner pencil
- Bracelets
- A candle
- A mug
- Pencil case 
- Nail Varnish
- Bath Bomb

This did take a while, as I had to print off all the photos, cut them out and then stuck them on. But it was worth it, and I can't wait to give it to my friend.

I hope you're all having a lovely week,
Only three days till my summer holidays start, I can't wait
Lots of Love,
MaddyBea x

No comments:

Post a Comment