Friday 26 September 2014

Apologies, Busy Times and Hello Agains

Hi everyone,
It's been a while and I'm really sorry about that.
My summer was jam-packed and even when I did have a quiet day at home, I was either doing holiday work or just curling up on my sofa all day. I didn't have the time or the mood to write on here and soon I almost forget about it…
I've now been back at my boarding school for three weeks and have completely settled in to the early mornings and busy days. One change from last year is the work load, which is expected considering I'm doing my GCSE's in May. I'm not working myself to death because I still have a long while until I even need to think about seriously revising, but I do have a lot of notes to write and preps to do and my teachers are all concentrated on my year group.

However, last night my year in my boarding house were all sat on the stairs remembering funny memories from year 9. My friend then whips out her phone and finds a story I had written about us all two years ago. We all sat there listening, laughing our heads off at my story. I'd created a parallel universe where my friends and I were animals and travelled around in packs. I had only written four chapters of it, but it made me regret not sticking with it and finishing it. It got me thinking that if I gave up on this blog, I'd probably regret it to later on.

I still don't have lots of time but I want to keep up with my blog, because even though this only my sixth post, writing on here is something I really enjoy; I know that when I'm stressed out and everything gets to much,  I can just log in to Blogger and write.
So this is my 'hello again' post to say that a post should be expected weekly but I can't guarantee I'll be able to post all the time. Once my exams are over I'll have more time and freedom. So until then, I hope my semi-permanent blog is okay,


Maddy Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment